13 October 2009

Impressions of North Korea - Visit to Kumsun Palace

My sincere apologies for those people who have been wondering where I have gotten too. Work has become busy and I'm wondering where all the time I used to have went. I haven't completely forgotten you and my first ever guest post is up at Andy's Sharing Experiences Inspiring Travel blog.

Andy hosts the monthly Inspiring Travel Carnival which is jam-packed with even more items to add on the "to do before I die list" (aka the bucket list). It helps that Andy also covers Location Independent Living - which seems to be the answer to actually completing the bucket list.

Further Reading:
You can check out some of my favourite posts from Sharing Experiences:

Comments:
I’m closing comments here so that we can answer all the comments for this post on the post page itself at Sharing Experiences. Do pay a visit, thanks!